We are so happy to host you for our upcoming Garden Ridge Market Days! Below you will be able to apply to be a vendor with us.
Please note, we do require payment in advance (details below). Preference for registration is given to return vendors. Space assignment requests are based on payment/registration date.
It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to cancel July 11th Garden Ridge Market Days. With COVID-19 rates on the rise, we believe this is the best decision for the safety and wellbeing of our vendors and local community. Recent government regulations on events over 100 people are a large part of this decision, along with a poll taken from current vendors, and other considerations.
We appreciate everyone's support and understanding, and look forward to the day we can re-open when it is safe to do so. Please support local business and shop local (safely) during this time. We will continue to promote local vendors on this page, as many deliver or have carryout/pickup!
Thank you and we hope to see you all again, soon!
Kim Wood - Market Manager
Please click the button below to download our Vendor Application if you are interested in becoming a vendor for a future market. Please read through our Rules and Regulations linked below FIRST, and make sure to submit any required permits/licenses for your business type along with your application to email@example.com when completed. Please note your application must be approved in writing BEFORE submitting payment for the market. We have limited space in each category for each market.
Please read our Rules and Regulations in full BEFORE submitting your application. Thank you!
- Spots are 10x10 or 10x6 for $30 or $40 per vendor, based on upgrade requests
OUTDOOR SPACES ONLY FOR JULY 2020
- Double booths are available for $60 Outdoors Only
- Corner Upgraded 10x10 Spaces are available for $40
- A $8 fee is assessed for use of electric outlets (1), Indoors Only. Please let us know if you are bringing a generator (outdoors only)!
We pride ourselves in being a FREE market for the local community to enjoy with ample parking and great relationships between customers and vendors.
- Vendors must fill out and return their Vendor Agreement Form and be approved BEFORE submitting payment. If you already turned this in for the prior market, you need not re-send. Please send along your Sales Tax Permit and/or Business License as well.
- Canopies are required for ALL OUTDOOR vendors, and must be brought and set up by vendor. All canopies must be 10x10 exactly in dimension. All canopies must have STRONG weights to hold them down in potential winds (must be grounded). Note: 10x20 double spaces may bring ONE 10x10, TWO 10x10's, or ONE 10x20 for their space.
- Vendors must display Business/Vendor name in signage and your own tables, chairs, and supplies.
- See Rules section above for more details.
We are expecting to sell out vendor spaces at the upcoming markets so the sooner you are paid in full, the less likely you are to be turned away if the market spaces fill up. They are first come, first serve!
Unless we refund you due to spaces filling up or event conflict prior to the event, there are NO REFUNDS on market fees. If you cancel before the event, we do not offer refunds, sorry. We operate rain or shine. Thank you!
6:30-8 AM - Vendor Setup...please arrive between this time according to how much time you need to set up your booth.
8:30 AM - Please be fully set up and have vehicles moved to the designated Vendor Parking Lot which will be on the map emailed to you.
9 am - 2 pm - Market open to the public!
2 pm - 3 pm - Break down time. NO tear down prior to 2 pm allowed! Indoor Vendors, we have to lock doors by 3 pm, please make sure you are OUT of the building by then.
At many markets, we provide an additional opportunity for customers and vendors with an added Raffle experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and description of your raffle item ($25 or greater value). We will be promoting the prize and your company online at least 2 time in thanks for your donation! Thank you!
Northeast Bible Church:
19185 FM 2252, Garden Ridge, TX 78266
- right around the corner from our old lot. -
Our Markets are open to the public from 9 am - 2 pm!